Nansha College Preparatory Academy is a learning community that empowers students to achieve academic and social excellence. NCPA is an English-language immersion school that prepares students for success in higher learning. We educate students to become effective negotiators, collaborative learners, resourceful planners and principled achievers.
At NCPA, we believe that:
- Family is the primary influence on an individual's development and learning.
- Honesty, trust and respect are essential in successful relationships.
- Individuals are responsible for their choices and actions to themselves, to society and to the environment.
- A supportive, positive partnership involving members of the school, the families, and the community fosters the highest levels of achievement.
- All students can learn when the expectations and a nurturing, safe learning environment are provided.
- Meaningful learning is enhanced through active involvement in the learning process.
- Development of independence, collaboration, and critical thinking skills is fundamental to quality education.
- Development of an understanding, appreciation and respect for diversity is vital in a global community.
- Establishing goals and setting priorities are prerequisite to successful learning.
- Cooperation and collaboration are essential to an individual's success in a diverse society.
- Active involvement in community service is a critical component in developing responsible, caring students.
- Learning is a life-long activity.
- We believe success is defined by strong character based on self-discipline, responsibility, integrity and respect for differences.
Nansha College Preparatory Academy will educate individuals to be successful global contributors in the 21st century by developing skillful :
• Address complex issues and resolve conflicts.
• Adjust to new situations.
• Draw conclusions after thoughtful evaluation.
• Show willingness to work with and learn from others.
• Consider diverse points of view, and demonstrate empathy.
• Ask questions to improve critical and creative thinking
• Design achievable short-term and long-term goals.
• Prioritize tasks and manage time.
• Evaluate progress towards goals and adapt as needed.
• Learn and seek improvement.
• Persist when encountering obstacles.
• Demonstrate growth and improvement in academic and social contexts.