Nansha College Preparatory Academy is a learning community that empowers students to achieve academic and social excellence. NCPA is an English-language immersion school that prepares students for success in higher learning. We educate students to become effective negotiators, collaborative learners, resourceful planners and principled achievers.
At NCPA, we believe that:
- Family is the primary influence on an individual's development and learning.
- Honesty, trust and respect are essential in successful relationships.
- Individuals are responsible for their choices and actions to themselves, to society and to the environment.
- A supportive, positive partnership involving members of the school, the families, and the community fosters the highest levels of achievement.
- All students can learn when the expectations and a nurturing, safe learning environment are provided.
- Meaningful learning is enhanced through active involvement in the learning process.
- Development of independence, collaboration, and critical thinking skills is fundamental to quality education.
- Development of an understanding, appreciation and respect for diversity is vital in a global community.
- Establishing goals and setting priorities are prerequisite to successful learning.
- Cooperation and collaboration are essential to an individual's success in a diverse society.
- Active involvement in community service is a critical component in developing responsible, caring students.
- Learning is a life-long activity.
- We believe success is defined by strong character based on self-discipline, responsibility, integrity and respect for differences.
Nansha College Preparatory Academy will educate individuals to be successful global contributors in the 21st century by developing skillful :
• draw conclusions after thoughtful evaluation,
• address complex issues and resolve conflicts, and
• flexibly adjust to new situations
• ask questions to improve critical and creative thinking,
• consider diverse points of view, and
• learn from observation
• construct systems to organize information and ideas,
• acquire habits to evaluate and improve, and
• resourcefully persist when encountering obstacles
• listen, read, and communicate effectively to interpret information,
• conduct research conscientiously and with integrity, and
• demonstrate mastery of strategies and skills in academic and social contexts